Apply Visa Debit Card at Tune Money.com Now !!

First of all, this is no post per paid just sharing my experience with all my reader, because sharing is caring.

To those who didn’t know, Tune Money is part of Denis Melka, Datuk Tony Fernandes and a few business entrepreneur new product. Together with Tune Hotel, and Insurance targeted for people like us. I am quite admire Datuk Tony Fernandes business vision following his huge success creating Air Asia, a true entrepreneur.Now everybody can fly !

Ok , so lets move to our topic, why Debit Visa at Tune Money ? Simple

    •Instant online approval*;

    •Easy access – you don’t require an existing bank account to sign up;

    •Cash withdrawal at ATM machines worldwide;

    •No income checks;

    •No credit checks;

    •Easy reloading options;

    •No late charges;

    •No financing charges;

    •Affordable annual fees;RM 9.99

    •No bills arriving at the end of the month;

    •View your transactions online, real time;

    •Exchange rate markup of only 0.5% (others may charge you a lot more – check it out for yourself if you don’t believe us);

    •Security – if you lose your card, one quick phone call ensures that you do not lose your money. Whilst cash lost, is lost forever;

    •Privacy – we adhere to stringent regulations for customer privacy, authentication and identity verification

and BLA BLA actually:the real reason why I sign for this Visa Debit card is for my PayPal account. I need to use Visa to cash out my money from PayPal. PayPal only accept Visa to make the payment. Since I validate my PayPal account using my Mastercard CIMB, so TuneMoney.com is the answer.

What is Visa Debit Card ?

It’s actually quite similar with a credit card, in term of usage. But, you have to bank in the money first before using the card.Simpler words, you have to got the money LOL in the bank. Whereas, credit card, you have the credit limit and you can use it as you wish.But you have to pay every month to the bank. So, Visa Debit Card is the best way to bring small amount of cash.

There are a few bank that offer Visa Debit Card, such as Public Bank Visa Electron Card and BSN Matrix Debit Card , from personal experience applying for Public Bank Visa Card, just forget it. After sending all the document required, not any of the staff contacted me for approval or confirmation. I thought my application is rejected until I read on LiewCF blog that you have to attached Pos Money around RM 52. It’s not even stated in the website.

2068034819_ea3d7dffd1


The 5 Minutes Process!

ANybody can apply for this card, even a student (>18 years old ), factory worker ,postman hehe since no document is required even your IC.

  1. Go to http://www.tunemoney.com/
  2. Click ‘Apply Now’.
  3. Key in all your profile info, name, address,telephone no etc. Dont forget to choose where Post office you want to pick up the card. My advice, the one is near to your house. For my case, I chose Post Office Tamparuli,sabah, its near my home
  4. Next step, you have to bank in some money to your account.You can pay by online (FPX) using Maybank2u or CIMBClick, or cash at counter(POS Malaysia,CIMB or BSN). Minimum payment is RM52. Minimum actually only Rm50 but there is charge Rm2.. So, u need prepare for Rm52 ...


The card will be ready in a week ( 7 Days Business day), so after that you have to go the selected POS Office.( Just go the selected post office and ask the pos office office " saya mahu ambil kad" )

Then, the officer will take your I/C and you need to pay Rm3.

Before using the card, you have to activate it.

To activate your Card via www.tunemoney.com, you will have to first log-in with your user ID, password and security question, then follow the steps in the card activation section, and key in the card number and expiry date. Once verified by our system, the Card is activated.


Anyway, If you still not sure please read Tunemoney.com terms and service here


Now I am ready to add my Tunecard Visa to my PayPal account and the resuly i can verified my paypal account using tunemoney card..
before that if you like traveling and using Airasia you should sign up for Tunemoney.com :)

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

hello..
sy baru nampak ni tune money..
maw apply kunun.. tp d web x butang apply..
apa macam itu..huhu